Ipsen Vacation tickers

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Joey's Turn!!!!

I went with my Dad to the operating room. I got to watch my Dad do hip replacement.  It smelled bad. It was very bloody, but I wasn't scared.  I saw the tubes sucking blood and there was a bunch in a box.  My Dad kept asking me if I was going to faint from the bad smell, but I didn't faint.
My Dad also showed me what he found in the OR yesterday.  I couldn't believe it was in there.  Someone brought two of them to work and they got out of the bag in the locker room.



I was bored so me and my little brother made some Skylanders out Lego's.  It was fun. We had a great time.  We made a bunch of them.

I have been watching Naari cook.  And one day he tried to make me Fufu/Jamajama.

I can't wait to go to Parker and Peyton's lake house.

See you later alligator,
Joey





4 comments:

monaipsen said...

Hi Joey! Loved hearing about your day going to work with your Dad. I couldn't hardly believe it when I saw the picture of the chicken in the OR. I am very sure that would never happen in Joplin! Grandpa and I have really enjoyed all the pictures of you all, your new friends, and the hikes you have gone on. Now Grandpa will have to take you on one of his hikes. See you real soon. Hugs and Kisses to everyone XOXOXOXO Love, Grandma Mona

pritzel_sam said...

great blog Joe! sure miss you guys. stay safe and come home safe praying for you all. love SAM

Kevin said...

Joe, great job of writing! You did much better in the OR than I probably would have. Listen to Sam, and stay safe!

Uncle Kevin

wanda said...

Joe! I am so happy to hear from you! It sounds like mom and dad are both very proud of you, and all that you are doing there. I am, too. It was so kind of you to give your shoes to Collins. You are a very special kid. Have fun playing with the kids on your last few days - get lots of sleep on the plane and then come home soon! love you - Aunt Wanda