Ipsen Vacation tickers

Saturday, January 12, 2013

As most of you probably know, Brian is off to Cameroon again.  This is his third trip to the hospital in Mbingo where he is teaching Orthopedic surgical skills to local African doctors.  The kids and I were not able to travel with him this trip.  So, his mom, dad, and uncle Jim are with him.  I'm sure that they will have a blessed exerience and once again see God's hand at work in a whole different capacity!
 
I just got word from Brian and his entourage.  He wanted me to let everyone know that they have made it safe to Douala.  Aside from some cash under the table at customs to get through smoothly, their travel was uneventful.  I guess that means Allan made it without upsetting too many people on the plane!   I am sure that as soon as he has internet in Mbingo Brian will post updates from here on.  Thank you for all your prayers for him, his parents, and uncle Jim.  And...stay tuned!

-al

No comments: