Ipsen Vacation tickers

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Paybacks a B.........ingo!!!!!!

Dad made it up the hill twice today, He and Mom headed out this morning and he came with me this afternoon.  I made him go up the waterline trail and as you can see.  Quickly paid him back for all the Baatan Death Marches he took me on as a kid, "Its just around the corner Brian.."  I so loved telling him, the top is just over the next rise:)

So I'm now I'm sitting here trying to blog and having to debate with my Dad about the use of the Bataan Death March on the blog as a historically propagandazied event, that may offend my Japanese audience.  We have since gone on to the inhumanity of the Trail of Tears, the A-bomb and death of Japanesse Generals...
Thankfully, Mom popped her head in and told Dad to quit picking on me...I don't even give a crap, I'm just looking for a descriptor...  Allan just wants to add here that "water-boarding saves lives" he is such a crapp stirer.  I'm pretty sure he just needs to get his own blog site...Back to the blog.

Hayfield on the hill side...have no idea how this guy is not falling over.
Mom



almost became a moto (motorcycle) statistic today.  They were walking down the hill and a moto, rolling silent down the hill came zooming up behind her and dad and had to scoot.  She jumped out the way and skinned her knee, pretty sure she will survive.  Walking through the hospital late the other night, I was realizing how many people were sleeping out side. see the attached pics.  Last pic is the crazy rod put in at St Elsewhere, bent and backwards, have no idea how they even got it in.  Worse, is figuring out how to get it out  Now to play pitch, and kick Jim and Dads butt.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well...I'm glad to see the entourage MDJ has arrived safely at detestation Mbingo. Paybacks can be a slippery slope but I like the B..,ingo!!part. One would have thought moving your Dad to another continent would have mellowed his argumentative nature but that doesn't seem to be happening. You never it may serve a purpose in the long run. Cousin Judy, Allison and I are all wondering what had happened to Uncle Jim. It's not like him to miss out on a Kodak moment. We need proof he wasn't left as part of the ransom for medical supplies at customs. Maybe a shot on the grassy hill or nibbling on a tasty toasted grass hopper, that would be a keeper. Stay safe.