Ipsen Vacation tickers

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Little Boring or Home Sick, one or both...

Nothing to much to report.  Without a Toby to tell stories about, its a bit less dramatic and not so much to write about, I could write about Dad, but Amy told me no more toe stories...
Work is good. Have some pics of the stuff I fixed yesterday and new stuff from today.  The motorcycles just keep me stocked with business.

Did get done about 4:00 and made a mad dash up the hill to try to get come cardio in. Made it up and back in record time...  Managed to keep up with a local which is a real feat in itself!!


Broken arm I redid...there was a distinct lack of screw selection as is common here.
Next is before and after neck views on guy who dislocated his neck and is paralyzed.



Last are xrays of the young man with broken thigh bone and shin bone we rodded and externally fixated.  Too many motos.  I've also included pictures showing me working because Amy is not convinced I'm not just hiking all day with the parents.





No comments: