Ipsen Vacation tickers

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Today we saw 460 patients.  We were so busy that I didn't even take any pictures so I have nothing to post.  I will say it is still amazing to watch people see clear for the first time.  Even with the reading glasses.  And surprisingly the number of Christians that have come through is very high, so were doing more confirming of faith than witnessing to unbelievers.  Praise God for that!  I will share one of my conversations with you though...
Me-"When you die what will happen to you?"
New friend-"I'll be in the forest"
Me-?????  We had a little chat!
Looking forward to an end tomorrow.  Although, since it's the last day there is the potential for twice as many people as today.  I am so glad I brought my roller skates.
Please continue payers for our team, our last day of mission, and our travels.
Love you all,
al

No comments: