Ipsen Vacation tickers

Monday, January 13, 2014

Let it begin



So today I go into full Africa trip mode.  Brian, myself, and B's PA Terry will be leaving early Friday to travel to Senegal with the Open Doors Foundation medical and dental mission team.  We will spend the next week in both clinics, helping the sick and sharing Gods great mercy, grace, and love!!  I am so thankful that God has once again given us this opportunity.  

I am looking forward to Friday and dreading the next four days.  Sorting, prioritizing, and packing what is "needed" and what is not.  (Guessing already that my extra set of clothes will not make the cut!).  I am still in need of a few child sized tooth brushes for us to hand out at the schools if anyone can get them to me by Wednesday.  

I hope all you followers from our previous trips will be with us again this time.  We will try to post every day, internet willing!  So stay tuned.  

Please pray for our team, there are about 20 of us going.  Part of them left this am and the rest of us leave Friday.  Pray for safe travels, health during the trip, and that the brothers and sisters we meet will see God's hands at work through us!  Also please pray for my three kids, my wonderful care team for my kids, and the others families that will b holding down the forts while we are gone.  

Have a great Monday!  And thanks for all of your support and encouragement!  

No comments: