Ipsen Vacation tickers

Friday, May 20, 2011

Last day of Kindergarten and 4th grade!

On our way to school this morning Grace was working on her final memory verse in the car, Matthew 28:19-20.

"Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age." 

It's been on my mind since then as I am in the midst of lists and packing.  How appropriate a verse to send us off on our way, the last day of school, the last day with our friends, before we take off to do God's work, in His land, for His people, using the talents and gifts He has given us at His command.  We are so blessed and loved, I do not have word to express the joy I feel that I have been given this opportunity.  My cup runneth over!  

Thank you Mr. Fash for a great yearend Bible memory verse to start our last day!  

No comments: